728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.
    Saturday, August 23, 2014

    Samsung I9070 Earpiece Speaker ProblemJumper Ways Solution

    Samsung GT-I9070 Speaker Way Jumper Repair
    Samsung I9070 Earpiece Problem Jumper Solution
    Samsung I9070 Earpiece Speaker Jumper Ways Solution
    Repair hints for Samsung I9070 Not Working

    If you are looking for the solution of Samsung
    Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070 Earpiece Receiver
    Speaker Problem, here's the simple solution we
    created.
    The solution below shows the
    connection line paths of the Samsung I9070
    Receiver Speaker that may help fix if there is no
    sound can be heard on it, when a call was made.


    You may just need to locate the highlighted
    components showed on the picture and do some
    check-up and test procedures. Then follow some
    step by step procedures we prepared below.
    Earpiece Speaker Problem:
    1. Clean the Earpiece Speaker Terminal contact
    pads.
    2. Check the Receiver speaker using a multimeter
    or try replacing it with a working speaker.
    3. Check/Replace the filter coils and capacitors.
    4. Trace its connection from the filter coils down
    to the terminal contact pads. Apply jumper wire
    if the connection is cut or open.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Samsung I9070 Earpiece Speaker ProblemJumper Ways Solution Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Gaurav Agrawal
    Copyright © 2014 MobileRdx24 All Right Reserved
    Blogger Designed by Gaurav Agrawal
    Scroll to Top